As a mother I thought this day would be more traumatic, luckily I was able to handle it better than expected. Dave came in the door with Tomás tonight, " I need to talk to you."
As it turns out, there was an incident in after school care today.
Tomás was busy building something in the dirt when another boy came over and messed it up.
Tomás stood up and yelled at the boy and this is where the story gets a little fuzzy.
The boy said Tomás screamed and "made my ears hurt", Tomás remembers it differently. But after the yelling the boy socked Tomás in the stomach. A few tears and it was over quickly. We talked about it at dinner and it seems our boy may have learned a little from the experience. Now he's ready to go back to school tomorrow...
3 comments:
he must learn it from his dad. he's always picking fights in the edit suite.
take that back or fade to black!
Hope you can handle a few cuts and if we can't solve it I'm gonna dissolve it!
Update -
Tomás and the boy walked to school together as if nothing ever happened.
Post a Comment