Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just one of those days


Around here lately the days have been crazy, not much time to sit and relax. Tomás has been having meltdown after meltdown, it's exhausting! Emma is in to everything - her closet and drawers are a mess - she changes her clothes at least once a day, she NEVER wants to wear what we pick out for her.
So I picked them up a little late tonight - I was expecting the whining and the meltdowns. But instead it was a very nice fun night! Tomás is doing a great job with his reading and he started rapping a little song after dinner. Emma entertained us with a princess dance while wearing the glass slippers. It was one of those rare nights where things went very smoothly - must be all the cold meds I took before dinner...did Dave slip me some Prozac?

No comments: